A cocktail based in French rum has a velvety taste which will take you back to the streets of Paris. During the Jazz Age, the best Sidecar in the world came from Harry's New York Bar, with cocktail connoisseurs coming from far and wide to taste the dapper drink. Our Sidecar is an ode to its French origins with its paisley pattern and clean finish. This refined pocket square is the perfect choice for any classy event.
Why this pocket square is amazing:
1. The pattern is elegant and unique! It's classy and refreshing, it energises your entire outfit and it's super unique so you'll feel super special wearing it.
2. It's 100% cotton, which is great because it feels great and is durable and the colours are vibrant!
3. It's lightly scented with smells which make you feel good like orange, bergamot, cedarwood, sandalwood and musk. So not only will you look fantastic, but you'll feel fantastic too.
4. I handcrafted this square myself. And I had a bloody good time making it!
- Blue and yellow paisley pattern on white background
- Square cut
- Measures approx 28cm by 28cm
This is a good 'ol cotton pocket square, so you can't really go wrong. It looks delicate when puffed and clean when folded. As to your outfit, try to either bring in notes of blue or contrast with a red or burgundy tie.
Look after me:
- Warm hand wash only
- Please don't use a spin cycle
Please note that colours may appear slightly different in person due to monitor variation.