When you want a really strong whisky cocktail, you go for a Sazerac. When you want to make a really strong statement, you go for our Sazerac pocket square. Perfectly crafted with whisky, bitters, absinthe and a twist of lemon, this complex sip is the perfect inspiration for this beautifully ornate accessory. For the man who loves his details, the Sazerac is the only choice.
Why this pocket square is amazing:
1. The pattern is BEAUTIFUL. It's fun, it's flirty and it has so many different colours which means it's easy to match with other accessories.
2. It feels divine. If you've never felt rayon before, you absolutely have to. It's just so silky that you'll want to just rub it all over your face.
3. It's lightly scented with smells which make you feel good like orange, bergamot, cedarwood, sandalwood and musk. So not only will you look fantastic, but you'll feel fantastic too.
4. I handcrafted this square myself. And I had a bloody good time making it!
- Detailed square print on a dusty orange background
- Square cut
- Measures approx 28cm by 28cm
- Handcrafted in Melbourne
This square is made out of an airy rayon, so it looks great when puffed.
Look after me:
- Warm hand wash only
- Please don't use a spin cycle
Please note that colours may appear slightly different in person due to monitor variation