In 1806, the Old Fashioned was the first drink to coin the word 'cocktail'. Now, with two ounces of bourbon, a few dashes of bitters and a splash of class, your outfit will be as timeless as this classic drink.
Why you'll love this pocket square:
1. The pattern is BEAUTIFUL. It's classic and understated and it's so versatile, you could wear this pattern with almost any outfit, no matter what the occasion.
2. It feels divine. Mashru silk is silk interwoven with cotton, so you get the sturdiness of cotton with the delightful soft feel of silk.
3. It's lightly scented with smells which make you feel good like orange, bergamot, cedarwood, sandalwood and musk. So not only will you look fantastic, but you'll feel fantastic too.
4. I handcrafted this square myself. And I had a bloody good time making it!
Grouped dotted print in green
- Square cut
- Handwoven mashru silk
- Measures approx 25cm by 25cm/9.8 inch by 9.8 inch
Just like an Old Fashioned, this square looks sleek in a variety of styles. The soft touch fabric means that it looks great puffed, but this square works well with any fold. The understated design of this square allows you to be a little louder with your shirt and accessories.
Look after me:
Warm hand wash only
- Please don't use a spin cycle
Please note that colours may appear slightly different in person due to monitor variation