Equal parts vodka, triple sec, lime juice and elegance.
Why you'll love this pocket square:
1. The pattern is BEAUTIFUL. It's classic and understated and it's so versatile, you could wear this pattern with almost any outfit, no matter what the occasion.
2. It feels divine. Mashru silk is silk interwoven with cotton, so you get the sturdiness of cotton with the delightful soft feel of silk.
3. It's lightly scented with smells which make you feel good like orange, bergamot, cedarwood, sandalwood and musk. So not only will you look fantastic, but you'll feel fantastic too.
4. I handcrafted this square myself. And I had a bloody good time making it!
- Green, gold and black floral and paisley print on turquoise background
- Square cut
- Mashru silk
- Measures approx 25cm by 25cm/9.8 inch by 9.8 inch
This graceful fabric falls perfectly when puffed. When pairing this square, think of light blues, greens and even pale yellows. A blue toned suit is the way to go. Either gold or silver cuff links go great with this one.
Look after me:
- Warm hand wash only
- Please don't use a spin cycle
Please note that colours may appear slightly different in person due to monitor variation.