Just like the Midori and Cointreau in a Japanese Slipper, this square is elegant, bold and full of colour
Why this pocket square is amazing:
1. The pattern is fun and unique! It's light and refreshing, it energises your entire outfit and it's super unique so you'll feel super special wearing it.
2. It's a little bit shimmery which'll add a point of difference to your outfit.
3. It's lightly scented with smells which make you feel good like orange, bergamot, cedarwood, sandalwood and musk. So not only will you look fantastic, but you'll feel fantastic too.
4. I handcrafted this square myself. And I had a bloody good time making it!
- Teal or gold floral print with inverse colours on reversed side
- Square cut
- Measures approx 25cm by 25cm/9.8 inch by 9.8 inch
Puffed or folded, you get two colours out of the one square. We suggest an understated outfit to complement the volume of this square. Think white shirt, charcoal or black toned suit with simple gold cuff links.
Look after me:
- Warm hand wash only
- Please don't use a spin cycle
Please note that colours may appear slightly different in person due to monitor variation.