When can I return an item?
Under the Australian Consumer Law, you will be entitled to a refund, replacement or repair where:
- The pocket square is faulty (eg: it has a defect or it is not durable)
- The pocket square does not match its description (eg: it is so different from the description that you would not have bought it.)
You are entitled to return the product where it has been worn or used, you have removed any tags or labels, or you have removed it from its original packaging.
What am I unable to return?
We reserve the right to refuse a refund in the following situations:
- You have changed your mind
- You have used the pocket square in an abnormal way (eg: you have not used the pocket square for its intended purpose)
- Your pocket square is subject to normal wear and tear
How can I return an item?
Please contact us via our Contact Us page and quote your order number and date of purchase. We will endeavour to get back in touch with you as soon as possible to provide further information on your return.